Save Our Water. Save Our Water is a statewide program aimed at helping Californians reduce their everyday water use. Here are some of the tools:
- Water Use Calculator. Saving water at home is easy. First, use this simple calculator to find your average annual water use and learn ways to save.
- Saving Water in the Home
- Saving Water in Your Yard
- Fall Water Conservation Tips
What Does a 20% Reduction Look Like? Click on an image to view and print a PDF version of the flyer.
Free Water Conservation Kit. Single-family residential customers conservation kits featuring a range of water-saving plumbing retrofit fixtures. These kits are available at no charge to help make conserving water that much easier. Each kit includes:
- Two high-efficiency showerheads (use 2 gallons per minute [gpm])
- One hose nozzle
- Two bathroom faucet aerators (use 1.0 gpm)
- Toilet leak tablets
- One kitchen faucet aerator (uses 1.5 gpm)